Welcome to the TD Friends of the Environment Foundation Training Grant program
The TD Friends of the Environment Foundation (TD FEF) Training Grant program aims to enhance the organizational capacity of local Canadian charities by providing funding for valuable education and training opportunities for core staff.
- Applicant must be a registered Canadian Charity with an environmental focus
- Applicant must have received prior funding from TD FEF
- Grants can be used for participation fees/tuition for courses from recognized training institutions, workshops, conferences etc.
- $1,000 maximum total grant per organization, per calendar year
- Course must be clearly relevant to the job the employee performs
- Course must not have been already completed at the time of the application
- Costs such as travel and course materials are not eligible for funding
- You must attest that the projects, programs and activities for which you seek funding comply with TD FEF's anti-discrimination policy
Examples of eligible courses/classes:
- Training workshop on Microsoft Office/Excel for finance staff
- Conference on fundraising strategy for non-profits
- College/university courses with applied-learning outcomes
Our Training Grants program is now closed until the next round. Thank you to everyone who applied.